ACCT 2031 Managerial Accounting
This is a managerial accounting case study that needs to be solved
The steps you will follow for this project are as follows:
1) Review the video and/or the scripted PDF’s for Windows.
2) Download the Excel data file. (After you download the file, You need to save your assignment by clicking the save button in the upper right hand corner before you exist. If you do not save your assignment, the next time you enter, you may see a different company and set of data.)
3) Perform the te_quirements on the data file using the video or pdfs.
4) Check your work in the Excel file with these check figures.
5) Use your Excel file to answer the six multiple choice questions below. (You will have to scroll down to see all of the questions.)
A) Information on how to update Excel and Office 365.
B) If you do not have Office 365, click here to learn how to get it for free.
C) Information on data column headinga.
D) Information on addtional data column heading2.
E) Troubleshooting FAQ.
This project only has one attempt. Review the check figures with your data file results before answering the questions. If your check figures do not match, do not proceed with answering the questions until you have asked for assistance from your instructor.
1. Using the data worksheet for Requirement 1 in Kitchen Life, what is the contribution margin for customer number 291137 on 1 / 18 / 2015? (To find customer 291137 in Excel. in the Home ribbon, click on Find & Select and choose the option to Find.)
2. Using the pivot table you created for Requirement 2 in Kitchen Life, what were total sales in Quarter 1, 2017 for the International region?
3. Using the pivot table you created for Requirement 3 in Kitchen Life, what was the contribution margin for the Gulf Coast region in 2015?
4. Using the pivot table you created for Requirement 4 in Kitchen Life, what was the most profitable brand in 2018. as measured by contribution margin?
A. Au Courant
5. Using the pivot table you created for Requirement 5 in Kitchen Life, what was the most profitable collection in 2018. for the Classique brand as measured by the contribution margin ratio?
B. Key West CI
6. Using the data set for requirement 6 in Kitchen Life, what was the segment margin for the Pacific Northwest region?
7. Using the pivot tab* you created for Requirement 1 for Sunnyview. what was the total spending for Sunnyview m 2016?
8. Using the pivot table you created for Requirement 2 for Surnyview. how much was spent in General Government in 2016?
9. Using the pivot table you created for Requirement 2 for Surnyview. how much was spent in Pubic Works in 2018?
10. Using the pivot tab* you created Mr Requirement 3 for Sunnyview. how much was supplies expense in 201137
11. Using the budgeted worksheet results from requirement 4 for Sunnyvew, what was the variance expressed as a percentage Mr bonds and debt – related expeditures?
12. Ming the budgeted worksheet results from requirement 4 for Sunnyvew, how many variances had a yellow Mangle?