The background, context, and implementation should NOT be the focus of the presentation. Use the attached template. Do NOT combine things that are on different slides and do not delete slides.
The focus is on the analysis. Analyze the policy, and then draw conclusions and make recommendations. If it is accessible via a link, please make sure it is publicly accessible. You should include appropriate graphics on every slide or nearly every slide.
Please utilize the research proposal attached to keep with the original proposal. For the sources, utilize scholarly peer-reviewed articles for supporting facts. Do not utilize books, news, or media as references.
Please reach out if you have any questions on what is being requested to alleviate misunderstandings or revisions.
- Analyze the policy, and then draw conclusions and make recommendations. If it is accessible via a link, please make sure it is publicly accessible.
- Describe how you applied a course lesson in your professional or personal life. Is there a topic from the subject that you would like to study in more depth after graduation? Explain why.
- Describe how to narrow the focus of a topic in the humanities
- Is there something about you that is unique?
- What has been your past experiences with college writing, if any?
- How does the dystopian or post-apocalyptic world presented so far in your novel differ most from our present world?
- How has media truts influenced the following issues impacting Americans today
- How could public and private partnerships be developed to offer social safety nets to low-income youths who are working in informal and non-standard forms of employment?
- How does global stratification impact local culture? What are the positive and negative effects?
- Create a basic graphic or illustration that represents the visual appearance of the organ you selected. Your graphic or illustration can be very basic this week because you will add to it in the upcoming weeks assignments. Capture the main features that would make the organ recognizable.