Discussion: Millennials in the Workplace
We are hiring millennials now in the workplace. View Simon Sinek talking about the topic.
Crossman, D. (2016). Simon Sinek on millennials in the workplace [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hER0Qp6QJNU.
Discuss some of the comments made by Sinek. Are they a realistic appraisal of millennials? Bring in personal and professional examples. How should employers develop this talent group and maximize their performance contributions? Within your post, support your response with information from at least two reputable sources (library and/or web-based) and provide the full citation at the end. Use APA format for your references.
- Discuss about the correlation on the effects of social, financial, and economic effects caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Which book, character, piece of work (fiction or non-fiction) seems made for you? Why?
- Discuss about the Investigation of a specific phenomenon related to the intertwined histories of the Anglophone Caribbean and Great Britain.
- Was Britain truly depriving colonist of their natural rights?
- What the passage tells us about our ultimate fate.
- Briefly elaborate how volunteering at Alzheimers Center impacted, influenced my outlook to my life and patients in general.
- Exploring how youth workers can support young people to avoid offending.
- Are they a realistic appraisal of millennials?
- Compare and contrast the concepts of realism and idealism in American foreign policy making.
- Write an essay explaining the view defended by John Harris in The Survival Lottery.