Read Ethics, reputation, and compliance gain as corporate priorities (https://www.journalofaccountancy.com/issues/2015/mar/business-ethics-and-compliance.html). In the article, Hagel (2015) stated
The demand for greater transparency from consumers and stakeholders across the world has pushed the areas of ethics and compliance up the corporate list of priorities in recent years. In addition, the risk to reputation and potential damage that can be done if evidence of unethical practice is discovered have increased significantly with the advent of social media. (para. 2)
Based on the importance of transparency, your organization (you can represent any organization, McDonalds, Starbucks, ESPN, etc.) has asked you to create a training presentation on ethics and compliance to be presented next week. Referencing the Hagel article, the Gonzales-Padron textbook, and at least two other journal articles, present an outline for your training as a response to this thread.
Create an outline describing the information that you would include in your training presentation.
Must document all sources in APA
- Why do you need to standardize the base? Do we only need to standardize the base if the base used is NaOH? What is a primary standard? Can any acid be a primary standard? Why do we perform multiple trials? What should you expect as the results of multiple trials? Is this what you observed? What do your results tell you?
- Write a 5-6 page paper that briefly describes a situation, this could be a real-life example or one taken from film or a streaming series, (Ideas include The Crown, The West Wing, Suits all offer leadership scenarios). Briefly describe the scenario, (no more than one paragraph), Apply leadership theory (such as Relational, Adaptive or Servant), include system’s thinking, and the learning organization concepts (Senge, 2006) to demonstrate what you have learned throughout this course.
- Research the target market(s), where are they and how do you reach them? What SM platforms does the Festival already use, what frequency of posting? How can they improve what they are already doing? What marketing techniques should they use, what tone in posts, slogans and so on. Give lots of examples, details, suggestions.
- Based on the importance of transparency, your organization (you can represent any organization, McDonalds, Starbucks, ESPN, etc.) has asked you to create a training presentation on ethics and compliance to be presented next week. Referencing the Hagel article, the Gonzales-Padron textbook, and at least two other journal articles, present an outline for your training as a response to this thread.
- Pay special attention to your references. You need to insert citations (author, year) at the end of the sentence or paragraph. Author is a person(s) conducing the research or credible organization such as Center for Disease Control and Prevention or World Health Organization. Website is not considered an author; make sure that you indicate the author providing the information on this website. Then, list all the references at the end using APA format.
- Industries with low diversity rate: Are certain industries guilty of racism, sexism? Or, is it difficult to find a trained diverse population of workers? Does hiring people from other countries fill the diversity needed to be a fair company?
- Explain why you think Lord of the Flies was a successful novel (even if you hated it, it won the Pulitzer, so many people liked it).
- Addiction and Obsession (Celebrity)
- Redistribution of income occurs through the federal income tax and government antipoverty programs. Explain whether or not this level of redistribution is appropriate and whether more redistribution should occur.
- Conduct a search through the Jerry Falwell Library to find and read 1 recent scholarly business article that relates to the self-assessment content.