BSMAN3005 Project Management : Human Resource
BSMAN3005 Project Management
This assessment task assists students to develop skills in:
• Know the nature of projects and project management
• Be able to identify the objectives, scope and constraints of a project
• Understand some of the human resource management aspects of project management
• Understand the techniques of time and cost estimation in the project planning environment
• Understand how to conduct time/cost trade-offs
• Comprehend the abilities of projects to deliver strategic objectives through the implementation of change.
• Develop the basics of a project management information system and design reporting formats for different levels of management
• Assess the risks and uncertainties involved in projects, and develop project plans and techniques which address efficiency and effectiveness criteria
• Understand the difference between managing through hierarchies and managing through projects
You are to develop a short business case, identifying a need for change within a business, and develop the components required to “sell” the project, including any resources, (e.g. IT System), to deliver the proposed change, to senior management in your business. This can be based on a business that you currently work in, or a business that you used to work for. The business case can also focus on a hypothetical product or service that you wish to develop as a project.
Part of this assignment is to develop a business case format. The business case should contain details of the proposed project background, objectives, current
situation, problem/opportunity statement, critical assumptions and constraints, analysis of options and recommendations, preliminary project requirements, budget estimate and financial analysis, schedule estimate, and potential risks.
Your project business case should be presented in the appropriate report format and include referencing in the APA style as appropriate. So, make sure you use a variety of quality sources.
The paper must show a definite comprehension of the material and be free from errors, written in MS Word and submitted as one document.
This assignment is worth 20% of the final grade.
• report content, structure & presentation;
• quality of business case;
• analysis of options and appropriate recommendations
• quality and accuracy of financial analysis;
• appropriate risk assessment and application of risk strategy; and
• appropriate use of references and in-text citations.
Refer to marking rubric for assessment criteria detail.
At MyAssignmenthelp.com, you will come across creative, proficient and eminent writers eligible in presenting quality custom essay help, online assignment help and dissertation writing services. When it comes to the best academic assignment help, we lead the trend in UK, US and Australia. Our 3000+ PhD experts are well acquainted with university coursework and pledge to serve requests for homework help, coursework help, dissertation, thesis help and what not. Our customer service executives help students to get through any troublesome situation 24 hours a day. Students can chat live with our subject matter experts to instruct guidelines. Unmatchable assignments with assured satisfaction are what we deliver to our exclusive clients all over the world.