Business Need and Development of Problem Statement
For this assignment, you will research how to identify a business need and develop a problem statement for a health care organization’s information technology issue. You will apply your research to demonstrate how to create a business need and problem statement. You will use this information to support the development of your project plan in your practicum project.
To make informed decisions, stakeholders need information based on evidence. In 500-750 words, discuss the process of identifying a business need and creating a problem statement. You will use this information during your project when you meet with your preceptor/mentor and any appropriate stakeholders.
Include the following based upon your research of business-need and problem-statement development:
Define the term “business need” and explain its purpose.
Explain how to write a problem statement.
Discuss how the business need and problem statement are used to develop strategies that support the health care organization’s informatics issues.
Based on the identified business need in your practicum setting, develop two or three goals. Ensure they are written using SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timed. Work with your preceptor/mentor as you create the initial goals.
You are required to cite a minimum of three sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the past 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and health care and health informatics content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- Business Need and Development of Problem Statement
- Canadian law and the role of the media
- Ethiopia and Tigray, is there a Way to Peace?
- Identify and discuss one of the main themes in the epic of Gilgamesh. In your personal judgment, is it still relevant today? Explain why.
- queen & slim (Melina Matsoukas, 2019)
- Protocol Change
- DMO Comparison Start Assignment
- describe how the MS Program is a good fit for you, addressing your personal background (e.g. any academic or professional training or experiences relevant to the program) and career plans
- Role of Government in Healthcare
- critically discuss the concept of cultural relativism in the context of female circumcision/female genital cutting/female genital mutilation.