Research Topic: Compare and contrast two films released at least forty years apart (One film released before 1960, with a film from the same genre as it has emerged in post 1960 cinema). Discuss the political, social, regulatory and business environments that impact the style and content of the films of these two major eras in terms of your chosen genre. Make sure that your paper has a thesis and look for a theme that both films have in common as a “jumping-off” point.
Research Paper Requirements:
The body of the paper must be at least 3 pages single spaced
At least 5 citations within the body of the text
At least 7 sources listed in the reference section of the paper
Of the 7 sources listed in the reference section there must be a minimum of 3 books, two academic journal articles and two Internet sites (not including IMDB)
- Describe the development of Californias infrastructure in the 20th century. How did the dams, bridges, roads and schools of California get built? Who built them, and who paid for them? And what have the benefits, as well as the costs, of this infrastructure been?
- Given the assignments and readings, what conclusions do you draw from European colonialism? What led you to these conclusions? Explain and be specific.
- Compare and contrast two films released at least forty years apart (One film released before 1960, with a film from the same genre as it has emerged in post 1960 cinema).
- The case presented is the infamous and unsolved murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman (OJ Simpson). Your class project will consist of the forensic collection, examination, and submission of evidence you’ve identified. After careful examination and analysis, you will weigh the evidentiary value of what you found and decide the outcome of your case.
- Explain the conceptualization of the diagnosis since the first time it was proposed in the DSM classification system (You should research older versions of the DSM). Discuss the evolution of the diagnosis of the disorder in your target population.
- Do you think ideas regarding gender roles and gender ideologies are changing among younger generations? How might redefining the second shift influence future work opportunities for parents or influence shifts in family structures? Also, how do you think the second shift would operate in a same-sex relationship?
- Share your personal background with the feminist movement. What did you think feminism was before this class and how were you socialized to think/feel about it?
- Decide which gender from which to search for a costume (most halloween sites make this easy as many categorize costumes by “boy” “girl”)
- Define what social, economic, scientific, and political influences consist of. Then talk about the importance of all those topics in women’s mental and physical health.
- Define, discuss, and provide a practical example of each of the four levels of HR analytics: operational reporting, advanced reporting, strategic analytics, and predictive analytics.