01 Feb COMPARE/CONTRAST PAPER. For this assignment, each student must compare and contrast experiences of two different race-ethnic
COMPARE/CONTRAST help needed .
COMPARE/CONTRAST PAPER. For this assignment, each student must compare and contrast experiences of two different race-ethnic groups. Choices are below:
A. African Americans (Chapter 7)
B. Native Americans (Chapter 5)
C. Latinx (emphasis on Mexican Americans) (Chapter 8)
D. Asian American Pacific Islanders (Chapter 9)
In a 4 page edited, double-spaced paper, you must answer 4 of the following 5 questions which pertain to each of the groups under study; select two of the above groups:
- Which of the sociological theories discussed in Chapter 2/Module 2 (structural functionalism, conflict perspective, labeling approach, critical race theory, or intersectionality) best describe the past or current inequality faced by each of the groups?
- Which of the consequences of intergroup relations (as discussed in Chapter 2 and each of the respective chapters per your group selection) is most relevant to each of the groups under analysis?
- What is an important concept (i.e. word in bold from the chapter) to be familiar with pertaining to each group, as stated in each respective chapter/module (You can cannot choose a concept or theory already discussed in #1 or #2 above.)
- What potential solution to prejudice or discrimination faced by each of these groups might be implemented to improve the status of each of these groups in society? You should link your answer to course content; consider content from Chapter 4 or the modules pertaining to one of the groups under study – or in another module from this course. Be sure the discussion of the solutions pertains specifically to the group(s) selected for this paper.
- Discuss, evaluate and explain an important statistic(s) for each of the groups. You should link your answer to a statistic provided in the course content; be sure to state the exact source used.
Include a Reference/Works sited section at the end of your paper. The goal of this paper is to process & incorporate course content to answer the above questions. Use a minimum of 4 sources from the course including a variety of readings, videos and lecture notes. Additionally, you may use only 1 outside source. Keep in mind that if you use 2 chapters in the text, I consider that to be 2 separate sources. 😉
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.