21 Aug Create a 10-15 slide digital presentation for the professional development session you have outlined in Topic 1. The presentation should serve to inform and work with teachers on m
Create a 10-15 slide digital presentation for the professional development session you have outlined in Topic 1. The presentation should serve to inform and work with teachers on making data-driven, student-centered, instructional decisions based on state and district academic standards.
Your presentation should include the following:
- At least 2-3 learning objectives to be mastered by teachers during the PD.
- Agenda for the session that includes time allocations for each agenda item.
- Activities aligned to the school vision and mission that are descriptive enough so each activity can be visualized.
- Techniques for incorporating state and district standards into content-based learning materials and strategies, while still maintaining quality, engaging instruction.
- Accountability plan to ensure that participants make data-driven, student-centered instructional decisions and implement in their classroom what was presented in the session.
- Incorporate Gagné’s 9 Events of Instruction into your presentation and describe how you have done so in the presenter’s notes.
- Title slide, presenter’s notes, and reference slide.
Support the content of your presentation and research in making curricular and instructional decisions with at least 3-5 scholarly resources.
In addition, create an evaluation to hand out at the end of the PD.
Include 5-6 questions with at least one open-ended item.
Submit your digital presentation and evaluation as one deliverable.
Order this paper at writeden.com for only $12 a page
Visit Writeden.com Now!
This question was first posted at writeden.com!
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.