For this assignment (750 words) answer the following question.
Paper is due by midnight on Sunday, November 28. Each day late results in a half-grade reduction.
Party polarization, both in the electorate and in Congress, has grown considerably more intense in the last decade. Some scholars say that it now threatens the basis of democracy in the United States. Drawing on your textbook, lectures and the story posted on your Week 7 module:
1) define what party polarization is
2) describe two recent indicators of polarization
3) name three factors that contribute to it
4) say what might be done to lessen polarization.
5) Citations: follow this format – https://guides.library.unr.edu/mlacitation/in-textcite
Here are some other sources to draw on:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-the-democrats-have-shifted-left-over-the-last-30-years/ (Links to an external site.)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/11/28/democratic-party-has-moved-left-so-has-us-this-explains-how-why/ (Links to an external site.)
- .Discuss and explain positive and negative externalities with emphasis on pollution and what can be done to fix inefficiency.
- Explain how the move from Miami to Minnesota represent the harsh reality of her familys situation as refugees?
- What impact has the Affordable Care Act had on psychiatric-mental health advanced practice nursing?
- Why did the concept of energy take so long to develop?
- Write a research on the impact of weight bias on mental health.
- Write a synthesis in which you have drawn upon two or three sources to support your argument and acknowledge counterarguments.
- Explain how to find and recognize legitimate scholarly secondary sources and how to read and respond to those sources.
- Write a research study about quality of life in the UAE during COVID-19.
- Write a short reflection to your future self that has a message to remind you about what this project is and assist you for when you want to share this with your loved one.
- Describe two recent indicators of polarization.