NOTE: Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words: PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW:
Provide an example of a story about violence or gender issues that informed you on the topic or person involved in the story.
Did you research more to validate the story?
Did your follow-up affect your view or reinforce it? Why?
- What is the gender bias issue you selected?
- Did you research more to validate the story?
- Labor management
- What are the major healthcare programs now available in the US? Compare their components as they relate to different ethnic/social/economic groups of people in the current healthcare system.
- Students will select one journal article (which is listed in a bibliography at the end of the syllabus), read the entire article and write a summary (35 pages). The journal article summary serves as the midterm. When writing your summary, answer these questions: What stood out to you? What did you learn? How did the journal article influence your knowledge of Tennessee history?
- Research Paradigms and Christian Worldview
- What are the qualities and characteristics of a good research question?
- An Evaluation of the Dilemma at Benevento Foods: Understanding Cause and Effect and Recommendations for Improvement
- In this 3-page essay (double-spaced, not counting the title and/or the cover page), discuss three sources pertaining to your qualitative research proposal. Literature review: After identifying a research topic, qualitative researchers need to collect as much information as possible about the topic. The second step is reviewing relevant research on this topic. Your abbreviated literature review (3-page paper) will consist of an analysis of three peer-reviewed articles. It should not only discuss the contribution of these three sources to the research proposal, but also should also include a critical analysis of the particular methodologies used by the authors of the selected articles.