Discuss how the idea of naturalism or modernism is depicted in your authors work.
Choose a different author from the list of authors below (a-d) for each of the three questions for this week’s writing. There are four authors and three questions, so you will only choose three of the four authors.
a. Paul Laurence Dunbar b. Zora Neal Hurston c. Tecumseh d. Richard Wright
1. How would you describe the protagonist in the work of your first author? Name three of the protagonists most important characteristics and supply examples from the poems or story that support your idea. Do you find the protagonist (s) sympathetic? Is he/she a victim?
2. Choose a different author. Using the definitions from the course materials, discuss how the idea of naturalism or modernism is depicted in your authors work. Give examples of the particular period you find in the story or poems. Do you see any historical or scientific elements from the early half of the 20th century in the piece? Is the structure traditional or an act of rebellion?
3. Choose another author. What is the conflict in your third choice? Is it resolved? Why or why not? You may feel this entry needs to be about Wright, but the poets might be more exciting to write about in terms of conflict. For example: What is the conflict behind Dunbars poetry? Is Hurstons piece about her inner conflict?
- Discuss how the idea of naturalism or modernism is depicted in your authors work.
- Describe the key philosophies of the counseling profession: wellness, resilience, and prevention.
- Discuss about Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix and Narrative Statement.
- What different models of Aboriginal self-government have emerged in Canada, according to the Papillon article?
- Compare and contrast the fables ‘The Fox and the Raven’ and ‘The Dog in the Manger.’
- What are the potential downfalls and positive influences of the Netflix Way?
- Explain why their writings are unconventional for their time while also comparing them to todays society.
- Explain how you reached the answer or show your work if a mathematical calculation is needed, or both.
- Explain either the theme of innocence or the theme of love as it pertains to the narrators of each poem.
- Describe both a positive and a negative impact that your emerging technology solution could have on the people or current processes in the organization, providing two examples for how to address the negative impact.