Discuss one pertinent point from one of the following cases on the discussion board:
Ex Parte Crouse (1839).
Kent v. U.S. (1966)
In re Gault (1967)
In re Winship (1970)
McKeiver v. Pennsylvania (1971)
Schall v. Martin (1984)
Thompson v. Oklahoma (1988)
Roper v. Simmons (2005)
In your discussion, you should make every effort to draw appropriate linkages to text issues (i.e., what should the role of the juvenile court be? Should children be treated as adults under the eyes of the law? What is the real purpose of having a separate juvenile system? Does the state really have the best interest of the child at heart? etc.).
- What do you believe are key differences between managing and leading people?
- Discuss spousal abuse; say that you want to propose a method for rehabilitating abusers.
- Discuss and create a human resource management policy to include: recruitment, selection, benefits and compensation, performance evaluation, development of employees and formulation of human resource procedures.
- What is documentary photography?
- Discuss one pertinent point from one of the following cases on the discussion board: Ex Parte Crouse (1839).
- Write a paper on the Hypertension in African Americans in 22193.
- What is the basis of its authority and how does Kafka suggest ways to subvert that authority?
- Discuss the differences between high-context and low-context communication and provide specific examples.
- Write a paper explaining whether the Electoral College should be reformed.
- Write a brief analysis of the connection between EBP and the Quadruple Aim.