Within the 6 pages: Cover Page, Abstract Page, Body, and Reference Page
Requires a thesis statement.
Requires at least 6 scholarly resources and must be within the last 10 years.
NO “.com or .net” websites. Best bet: “.org, .edu, and .gov” websites.
Any factual statements or paraphrases must be supported with notations.
These questions must be answered:
1. What is the definition of anxiety?
2. Discuss the relationship between emotion and behavior.
3. Discuss the relationship between threat and anxiety.
4. Discuss some of the theories regarding both cognitive and emotional anxiety and discuss the behavioral responses to each, if there are any.
5. Are there differences in the way anxiety is manifested and handled between genders? Between cultures?
- Write a paper on social/cultural influences on food choices.
- What is the 3 most Comparison/Similarities between Canada and USA’s health care policy, environmental policy since 2014, and foreign policy?
- Explain why art programs should keep being funded and supported in schools?
- What are the roles of marketing ethics and social responsibility in health care today?
- List two benefits of the IT Strategy to use a SaaS solution to support the hiring process.
- Write a 1 1/2 to 2-page literary analysis on William Faulkner’s short story “A Rose for Emily.”
- What are the possible psychological changes with PD?
- Explain the significance of the family and the importance of ritual.
- Write an essay, imagine that you have been born and raised in a totally different area of the world from your own background.
- Discuss the relationship between emotion and behavior.