Topic: French Revolution
Here are two sources on my topic:
For the second component, create an annotated bibliography that includes six scholarly secondary sources (not including your textbook). You may include three required readings provided as course materials associated with your topic. Each source should be immediately followed by its annotation.
An annotated bibliography is comprised of
a list of the your selected sources cited in Chicago Manual of Style format, and
a one- to two-paragraph summary of each source.
In the summary for the secondary sources,
identify the authors thesis or the central focus,
list two or three main points the author makes to back up the thesis or central focus, and
identify a distinguishing feature of this study, such as
type of sources examined,
authors position regarding a key debate associated with the topic.
For the third component, develop a preliminary outline for the Final Paper. For your outline,
compose a series of main points to support your preliminary thesis, presented in the form of topic sentences,
distinguish between the perspectives of the six scholarly secondary sources you will use in your Final Paper to determine the organization of your work,
list which source(s) pertain to each of the main points you have outlined, and
identify similarities or divergences in key interpretations.
- Write a paper about the Future of International Human Rights.
- Provide a brief history of your culture
- Write a paper on How spiritual wellness impacts mental health.
- Research and develop a presentation on carbon sequestration, the removal of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere for long-term storage. Include the following in your presentation:
- Critically Annotated Bibliography on how oracy effects wellbeing. It needs to have six articles talking about how oracy effects wellbeing, such as self confidence or anxiety.
- distinguish between the perspectives of the six scholarly secondary sources you will use in your Final Paper to determine the organization of your work,
- What did you do differently this time?
- Write a research paper on Sweden National Curriculum for English.
- Create a plan of care.
- Write a paper on Foreigners in Their Own Land (1565-1880)