Chapter 4 of the course text, Principles of Marketing
The goal of place strategy in terms of the customer value equation is to add value without increasing cost.
Retailers face three strategic issues that affect place strategy.
Pick one of the strategic issues listed below:
Explain at least three elements marketers need to consider when it comes to that strategy.
Explain how Burberry implemented innovative place strategies to create value for current and potential customers?
- How did the material on Homegrown Violent Extremism or Global Terrorism affect you?
- Explain the evolution of state sponsored social services within the framework of changing political ideology and the impact this has had on the recipients of services.
- Write a paper on How To Save the World.
- Write an organizational policies and procedures case study.
- Write a thesis on “imposed abortion restrictions are an issue of gender oppression towards women”.
- Explain the physiological alterations that result in these signs, and describe the treatment for the disorder.
- Explain How Rizal works influence the country during his time.
- Discuss how Healthy People 2020 can be used to shape the care given in a school health setting.
- Write a summary of Emily Esfahani Smith’s main idea, and then create an argument as to why you agree or disagree.
- Explain how Burberry implemented innovative place strategies to create value for current and potential customers?