1. How does East Asian law differ from Western law?
2. Explain moral markets.
3. Fully explain Confucian moral theory and practice.
4. Explain the significance of the family and the importance of ritual.
5. Why is Confucius important?
USE the lecture transcripts and reading (link in assignment file) as your only sources. Do not use other sources. Details for the order are written in the instruction file. Please read carefully. I also provided a sample essay as a reference.
- Write a paper on social/cultural influences on food choices.
- What is the 3 most Comparison/Similarities between Canada and USA’s health care policy, environmental policy since 2014, and foreign policy?
- Explain why art programs should keep being funded and supported in schools?
- What are the roles of marketing ethics and social responsibility in health care today?
- List two benefits of the IT Strategy to use a SaaS solution to support the hiring process.
- Write a 1 1/2 to 2-page literary analysis on William Faulkner’s short story “A Rose for Emily.”
- What are the possible psychological changes with PD?
- Explain the significance of the family and the importance of ritual.
- Write an essay, imagine that you have been born and raised in a totally different area of the world from your own background.
- Discuss the relationship between emotion and behavior.