02 Apr For this assignment, examine and discuss an incident at work in which the (lack of) equality of opportunity was evident. Be
For this assignment, examine and discuss an incident at work in which the (lack of) equality of opportunity was evident. Be sure to define the term equality of opportunity in your assignment. Your assignment can be written in the first person and include anecdotal evidence. While the perspective may be your own, construct a persuasive argument using the assigned course reading materials, including the Declaration of Independence, to support your position. Define and anchor your thoughts within the context of equality of opportunity.
PLEASE SEE THE 3+1 FORMAT RULE FOR ASSIGNMENT ATTACHED
- Chapter 4. Hired Help,
- Gettysburg Address,
- The Case against Equality of Opportunity,
- People Don’t Actually Want Equality, They Want Fairness,
- The Good Society,
- I, Pencil,
- I, Pencil,
Students write an essay or “primary assignment” each week on a different topic. Keep in mind:
· The 3+1 Rule is mandatory and so be sure to familiarize yourself with it.
· Organization should follow this format:
1. Introduction that summarizes what will be discussed and provides a thesis statement.
2. The body of the essay. It should be multi-paragraph. Each paragraph should discuss one aspect that supports the thesis statement.
3. Conclusion that summarizes what was discussed.
4. References in APA.
5. In-text citations are also required.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.