25 May Imagine that while you have been enrolled in this course, you have realized there are no sustainability initiatives at the company you work for.
- Imagine that while you have been enrolled in this course, you have realized there are no sustainability initiatives at the company you work for. You mentioned your interest in implementing a sustainability initiative for the company that demonstrates environmentally supportive practices that also make financial sense to the business. The chief executive officer likes your idea, and she said that before creating a sustainability program at your company, it is important to understand the laws and regulations that will influence your company’s sustainable practices. In order to do this, you are tasked with learning about various environmental laws and regulations and how they might be relevant to the company.
Research the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, and 1 other environmental law or regulation of your choice. The law or regulation you choose may be a local or state regulation, or another federal law or regulation.
Reference the “Professional Email Etiquette” video for tips on composing emails.
Write a 1- to 2-page email to the director of human resources in which you detail your chosen initiative and the environmental regulations that support your initiative as a good idea for the company to pursue. In the email:
- Introduce yourself and the purpose of this specific email.
- Describe the new initiative you suggest and why it’s important to the company and community.
- Describe how the 3 laws or regulations your researched support your initiative. For each law or regulation, include the title, a description of the law or regulation, and how environmental science influenced its development.
- Example: The EPA examined the environmental impacts of six main types of pollutants in stormwater runoff, including floatable debris that commonly includes plastic, as part of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System to permit requirements and stormwater control strategies.
- Close the email with the next steps and any follow-up items.
- Sign your name.
- Format any references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance
- Copyright 2022 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Details & Information
- Assessment due datePast due 5/24/22, 2:59 AM (EDT)
- Any new attempts will be marked as late.
- Grading rubricThis item is graded with a rubric
GradingMaximum points160 points
I need it done today asap, please
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.