In this assignment, you will combine the previous four assignments into a proposal that you could present to the executive le
08 Mar In this assignment, you will combine the previous four assignments into a proposal that you could present to the executive le
In this assignment, you will combine the previous four assignments into a proposal that you could present to the executive leadership and board members. You will argue the value of the change management plan to the overall success of the organization. Add to your previous submissions a plan for sustaining the change in the long run.
Write a 6–10-page paper in which you:
Section I: Organization: Describe the organization and comment on the HR change that the organization should make. Utilize effective diagnostic tools to assess the organization’s ability to change. Support assertions with theoretical evidence.
- Describe the company in terms of industry, size, number of employees, and history.
- Analyze in detail the current HR practice, policy, process, or procedure that you believe should be changed.
- Formulate three valid reasons for the proposed change based on current change management theories.
- Appraise the diagnostic tools that you can use to determine an organization’s readiness for change. Propose two diagnostic tools which you can utilize to determine if the organization is ready for change. Defend why you believe the diagnostic tools selected are the best choice for diagnosing change in the organization.
- Using one of the diagnostic tools you selected, assess the organization’s readiness for change.
- Provide results of the diagnostic analysis
- Explain the results
- Interpret whether or not the organization is ready for change. Substantiate your conclusion by referencing current change management theories.
Section II: Kotter Change Plan: Utilizing the Kotter eight-step method of change, create a solid change management plan for the HR initiative you identified as requiring improvement.
- Ascertain how each of the steps applies to your specific organization.
- Develop a strategy that illustrates how you would address each of the eight stages of change:
- Establishing a sense of urgency.
- Creating a coalition.
- Developing vision and strategy.
- Communicating the vision.
- Empowering broad-based action.
- Generating short-term wins.
- Consolidating gains and producing more change.
- Anchoring new approaches into the culture.
Section III: Resistance and Communication: Research methods of minimizing resistance to change and create a plan to address resistance within your change management initiative.
- Diagnose the reasons for resistance to change.
- Interpret the potential causes of resistance in the organization. Identify and describe three potential causes of resistance to your change plan. Identify and describe three potential sources of resistance to your change plan.
- Create a plan for minimizing possible resistance to your change management plan.
- Elaborate on the relationship between resistance to change and communication.
- Evaluate three communication strategies.
- Recommend one communication strategy that would be applicable to your organization. Diagnose why this communication strategy is best for your organization.
- Create a solid communication plan for your change initiative.
Section IV: Sustaining Change: Research methods of sustaining change in organizations and create a plan for sustaining proposed change.
- Recommend two strategies for sustaining change:
- Diagnose the two theories from a scholarly perspective
- Evaluate why the strategies selected are viable for the organization
Section V: Presentation: Create a visually appealing and informative presentation espousing the importance of the change management plan you developed.
- Create a 10–15 slide PowerPoint presentation to submit to executive leadership and board members outlining and describing your recommended change. Include the following criteria:
- Be creative in your design so that is appealing to others.
- Ensure that all of the major points of the plan are covered.
- Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the shareholders in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
- Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
- Create a video of yourself presenting the presentation to key stakeholders. Note: View the Creating a Presentation for Your Course playlist for tutorials on creating and submitting video assignments
Section VI: References: Utilize good scholarly research skills and writing skills to develop a solid change plan and presentation.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.