Prepare a presentation of the research paper submitted in week 6. You are not just coping and pasting from week 6 research paper. Slides are to be written with bullet type statements not longer than two sentence, not paragraphs are used on slides. If you have any questions, either ask or look up what a power point presentation looks like.
Develop a Final Research Presentation based on your research paper from week 6. Incorporate additional authoritative resources from the APUS Library as needed.
Length: Minimum of 15 and a maximum of 20 PowerPoint slides. Title slides have the same information as a title page does, then you have your content slides, conclusion slide and reference slide. You slides need to have in-text citations for each point that is used not at the end of the slide.
Style: Professional theme. Use APA 7th edition format for the citations. Use charts, diagrams, and pictures. Keep your text concise, focused, and succinct.
- What is the gender bias issue you selected?
- Did you research more to validate the story?
- Labor management
- What are the major healthcare programs now available in the US? Compare their components as they relate to different ethnic/social/economic groups of people in the current healthcare system.
- Students will select one journal article (which is listed in a bibliography at the end of the syllabus), read the entire article and write a summary (35 pages). The journal article summary serves as the midterm. When writing your summary, answer these questions: What stood out to you? What did you learn? How did the journal article influence your knowledge of Tennessee history?
- Research Paradigms and Christian Worldview
- What are the qualities and characteristics of a good research question?
- An Evaluation of the Dilemma at Benevento Foods: Understanding Cause and Effect and Recommendations for Improvement
- In this 3-page essay (double-spaced, not counting the title and/or the cover page), discuss three sources pertaining to your qualitative research proposal. Literature review: After identifying a research topic, qualitative researchers need to collect as much information as possible about the topic. The second step is reviewing relevant research on this topic. Your abbreviated literature review (3-page paper) will consist of an analysis of three peer-reviewed articles. It should not only discuss the contribution of these three sources to the research proposal, but also should also include a critical analysis of the particular methodologies used by the authors of the selected articles.