Legal and Regulatory Factors Associated with Global Inequalities in Aging The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate legal and regulatory factors associated w
19 Jun Legal and Regulatory Factors Associated with Global Inequalities in Aging The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate legal and regulatory factors associated w
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH GRADUATE-LEVEL WRITING. MUST FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED, AND NO PLAGIARISM. USE THE SOURCES INCLUDED. AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION IN 500 WORDS AND USE ONLY SCHOLARLY SOURCES THAT ARE NOT ATTACHED.
Blog: Legal and Regulatory Factors Associated with Global Inequalities in Aging [WLOs: 3, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6]
The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate legal and regulatory factors associated with global inequalities in aging and to discuss conceptual frameworks for addressing the political, legal and regulatory issues. For this assignment, create a blog post from the point of view of an Elder Care Advocate about a specific inequity facing the aged population in the US or another Country of your choosing (several are referenced in the readings). Your post should include:
· Identification and background information about the inequity (e.g., economic);
· Your critical evaluation of specific legal or regulatory practices that contribute to the inequity and/or aim to mitigate the inequity and any recommended changes to existing policies or laws or proposal for new laws or regulations.
· Application of at least one specific theoretical framework and related concepts (e.g., Political Economy Theory; Cumulative Advantage/Disadvantage Theory) referenced in the readings to support your evaluation and recommendations.
Initial Post should be at least 500 words.
Bengtson, V. L., Gans, D., Putney, N. M., & Silverstein, M. (Eds.). (2016). Handbook of theories of aging (3rd ed.). Springer.
· Chapter 21: Aging in Place
· Chapter 22: Theories that Guide Consumer-Directed/Person Centered Initiatives in Policy and Practice
· Chapter 23: Theories Guiding Support Services for Family Caregivers
· Chapter 24: Theoretical Foundations for Designing and Implementing Health Promotion Programs
· Chapter 25: Theories of the Politics and Policies of Aging
· Chapter 26: Theories of Help-Seeking Behavior: Understanding Community Service Use by Older Adults
Gruber, J., & Wise, D. A. (Eds.). (2008). Social security and retirement around the world. University of Chicago Press.
DiPrete, T., & Eirich, G. (2006). Cumulative advantage as a mechanism for inequality. Annual Review of Sociology, 32, 271 – 297.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.