Your company has decided to move forward with the acquisition of the smaller company as described in the Phase 1 Individual Project. Your company was impressed with the information that you provided about Porters five factors and your qualitative evaluation of the industrys strategic position. Your management has now asked you to create a Strategic Business Plan for the newly acquired company. You must provide this new plan and incorporate the information about Porters five factors.
Your Strategic Business Plan should include the following features:
You should identify a target market.
You should establish a strategy for acquiring a customer base.
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis
Summary of the relevance of Porters five factors
- Describe at least two advantages of group work with children.
- How should operations management and associated improvements support Madero Bank’s strategy?
- Describe the special challenges related to working in a host setting such as a school in a school-home-community partnership.
- Write out a role-play conversation between the partners in which they make use of effective verbal and nonverbal communication strategies (including active listening, “I” statements, and emotional validation) to discuss getting tested for and the possibility of getting treated for STIs
- Write out a role-play conversation between the partners in which they make use of effective verbal and nonverbal communication strategies (including active listening, “I” statements, and emotional validation) to discuss getting tested for and the possibility of getting treated for STIs.
- Write a paper on Bill of Rights for the U.S. Constitution.
- In this task you will write a special education lesson plan for a focus learner with special education needs.
- Provide a brief introduction of The Sherwin-Williams Company, including its headquarters, products/services offered, and approximate net worth.
- Write a paper on Care Coordination and Discharge Planning.