30 Mar Please refer to both attachments one is full dis
Please refer to both attachments one is full discription of the required assingment; Second one is the rubric needed to successfully achieve this assignments.
Explaining how the psychoanalysis perspective fits as the founding movement in the history and systems of psychology helps the doctoral learner prepare for research into describing human behavior. Further, understanding the basic components of the ego and the philosophic influences of ego development allow for enhanced understanding of the learner’s self and those with whom the learner comes in contact including the human subjects of empirical research. In this assignment, you will explore the history of Freudian theory and create a partial outline of the larger paper you will write for submission in Topic 4.
General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Review Chapters 1 and 2 of the Ellman text.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA 7th style for their writing assignments.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Directions: Using the information from Chapters 1 and 2 of the Ellman text as well as at least two additional scholarly sources, draft a sentence outline (an outline where subtopics and details are expressed as complete sentences) for the first part of the paper you will write later in the course. Use the following major headings in your outline:
1. Freud: The First 10 Years
2. Freud: Psycho-Sexual Development
Add at least two subtopics to each of the major headings and at least two details for each subtopic.
Include a reference list as a separate section at the end of the outline.
Freud’s Anxiety Neurosis Read: Donley, J. E. (1911). Freud’s anxiety neurosis. The Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 6(2), 126-134.
When Theories Touch: A Historical and Theoretical Integration of Psychoanalytic Thought Read Chapter 1.
Death, Neurosis, and Normalcy: On the Ubiquity of Personal and Social Delusions Read: Piven, J. S. (2003). Death, neurosis, and normalcy: On the ubiquity of personal and social delusions. Journal of the American Academy of Religion, 71(1), 135-156.
Freud’s Three Theories of Neurosis: Towards a Contemporary Theory of Trauma and Defense Read: Sletvold, J. (2016). Freud’s three theories of neurosis: Towards a contemporary theory of trauma and defense. Psychoanalytic Dialogues, 26(4), 460-475.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.