Answer the following two questions about specific sequences in Queen & Slim (dir. Melina Matsoukas, 2019):
1. In which way(s) is the sequence at the bar where the two leading characters dance together pivotal in the plot and character development of the film? Your answer should include a formal analysis of any aspects of mise-en-scne, camera work, editing and sound that contribute to shaping the sequence and conveying its importance in the overall narrative of the film. (MINIMUM TWO FULL PAGES, DOUBLE-SPACED)
2. At some point in the film, the two leading characters are referred to as “the Black Bonnie and Clyde”. How is the ending of the Queen & Slim similar to and/or different from the ending of the groundbreaking 1967 film Bonnie and Clyde (dir. Arthur Penn), which we watched and discussed in class
- Business Need and Development of Problem Statement
- Canadian law and the role of the media
- Ethiopia and Tigray, is there a Way to Peace?
- Identify and discuss one of the main themes in the epic of Gilgamesh. In your personal judgment, is it still relevant today? Explain why.
- queen & slim (Melina Matsoukas, 2019)
- Protocol Change
- DMO Comparison Start Assignment
- describe how the MS Program is a good fit for you, addressing your personal background (e.g. any academic or professional training or experiences relevant to the program) and career plans
- Role of Government in Healthcare
- critically discuss the concept of cultural relativism in the context of female circumcision/female genital cutting/female genital mutilation.