Imagine you are a SMM consultant and the Stephen Foster State Park has asked you for SMM ideas for the FLORIDA FOLK FESTIVAL hosted on the Park’s grounds in May.
Florida Folk Festival, to some, sounds like it is only a folk music event when it is actually a celebration of Florida Folklife. Yes, there is some folk music but they are so much more. Just about every genre of music, great food, family friendly, tons of fun activities. ‘Folk’ is anything that is not classically trained, whether it be music, food, art, tradition, or story telling.
Your task as a consultant is to research the Festival for background info and research a few other Festivals as a comparison. Then select one of the suggested target markets to research for the FOLK Festival. The Festival would like to target young professionals and/or families with children. How do you reach either of these target markets through Social Media Marketing? What about this event would be a draw to the target market?
Research the target market(s), where are they and how do you reach them? What SM platforms does the Festival already use, what frequency of posting? How can they improve what they are already doing? What marketing techniques should they use, what tone in posts, slogans and so on. Give lots of examples, details, suggestions.
Complete this discussion as a capstone assignment. You should apply all the core concepts you’ve learned from your textbook as well as the marketing applications you learned by studying your project companies and from our discussions.
Graded Research Topic Discussion: will serve as a capstone writing assignment. In this RESEARCHED discussion you will demonstrate the knowledge you gained from the course. It is worth 100 points. Please see the grade rubric for specific criteria. Please read the specific instructions located online. Make sure you compose a post that is similar in length to an essay. You should have at least three well developed paragraphs at a minimum. You should provide data to support your recommendations where possible. You should conduct internet research prior to writing your post. Use ideas learned from your social media marketing project.
Discussion Post Must:
Provided information that is clearly related to the topics and added new concepts or ideas in essay format.
Your post includes at least one or more supporting source. (See above for details.)
Your postings are presented clearly and demonstrate both professional vocabulary and writing style.
- Why do you need to standardize the base? Do we only need to standardize the base if the base used is NaOH? What is a primary standard? Can any acid be a primary standard? Why do we perform multiple trials? What should you expect as the results of multiple trials? Is this what you observed? What do your results tell you?
- Write a 5-6 page paper that briefly describes a situation, this could be a real-life example or one taken from film or a streaming series, (Ideas include The Crown, The West Wing, Suits all offer leadership scenarios). Briefly describe the scenario, (no more than one paragraph), Apply leadership theory (such as Relational, Adaptive or Servant), include system’s thinking, and the learning organization concepts (Senge, 2006) to demonstrate what you have learned throughout this course.
- Research the target market(s), where are they and how do you reach them? What SM platforms does the Festival already use, what frequency of posting? How can they improve what they are already doing? What marketing techniques should they use, what tone in posts, slogans and so on. Give lots of examples, details, suggestions.
- Based on the importance of transparency, your organization (you can represent any organization, McDonalds, Starbucks, ESPN, etc.) has asked you to create a training presentation on ethics and compliance to be presented next week. Referencing the Hagel article, the Gonzales-Padron textbook, and at least two other journal articles, present an outline for your training as a response to this thread.
- Pay special attention to your references. You need to insert citations (author, year) at the end of the sentence or paragraph. Author is a person(s) conducing the research or credible organization such as Center for Disease Control and Prevention or World Health Organization. Website is not considered an author; make sure that you indicate the author providing the information on this website. Then, list all the references at the end using APA format.
- Industries with low diversity rate: Are certain industries guilty of racism, sexism? Or, is it difficult to find a trained diverse population of workers? Does hiring people from other countries fill the diversity needed to be a fair company?
- Explain why you think Lord of the Flies was a successful novel (even if you hated it, it won the Pulitzer, so many people liked it).
- Addiction and Obsession (Celebrity)
- Redistribution of income occurs through the federal income tax and government antipoverty programs. Explain whether or not this level of redistribution is appropriate and whether more redistribution should occur.
- Conduct a search through the Jerry Falwell Library to find and read 1 recent scholarly business article that relates to the self-assessment content.