31 Aug Review practice agreements in your state Identify whether your state requires physician collaboration or supervision for nurse practitione
- Review practice agreements in your state.
- Identify whether your state requires physician collaboration or supervision for nurse practitioners, and if so, what those requirements are.
- Research the following:
- How do you get certified and licensed as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Psych in your state?
- What is the application process for certification in your state?
- What is your state’s board of nursing website?
- How does your state define the scope of practice of a nurse practitioner?
- What is included in your state practice agreement?
- How do you get a DEA license?
- Does your state have a prescription monitoring program (PMP)?
- How does your state describe a nurse practitioner’s controlled-substance prescriptive authority, and what nurse practitioner drug schedules are nurse practitioners authorized to prescribe?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.