Risks associated with the aged care environment
Use the template provided to answer the following questions. The word count for each question is 300 to 350 words. Total length: 1000 words +/- 10%.
Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the risks associated with the aged care environment. Additionally, you must apply the NMBA Registered Nurse Standards of Practice and explain the impact of cognitive impairment whilst undertaking nursing care.
Apply the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) registered nurse standards for practice in the physical and psychosocial assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of people in aged care in the simulated and clinical environment
Identify potential risks associated in the aged care environment and determine strategies to minimise the risk
Explain the significance of cognitive impairment when providing nursing care
1. In this assessment use at least 12 contemporary references (
- Issues of compensation and benefits in Malaysia
- Do you believe that Contribution Margins can help you manage in your present work?
- What does a healthcare administrator need to know about depreciation expenses?
- Identify the company and summarize the new market strategy it employed;
- Personal or Narrative Essay: My Environmental Practices
- Compare, Contrast, Conclude
- Risks associated with the aged care environment
- In your opinion, why does the history of Egypt and Egyptians way of life, their religion, and beliefs still fascinate modern day scholars? Be sure to express your personal opinion.
- Technological developments in prenatal diagnostics
- -Write an assessment of the authors writing, responding to the authors success at conveying both the human narrative and information about technology/science.