The marketing director for Happy Valley long-term care center looks at the organization’s strategic plan to differentiate marketable objectives from non-marketable objectives. Objectives found in the healthcare organization’s strategic plan include the following:
• Purchasing medical equipment
• Purchasing more land
• Acquiring financial capital
• Acquiring physical resources
• Providing elder day care to Alzheimer’s patients
• Providing physical therapy
• Providing social activities such as bingo
• Promoting product awareness such as: marketing in a manor to improve the public’s perception of the HCO’s product or service
• Providing shuttle service to medical appointments
• Increasing sales
• Creating a brand
• Establishing the organization as a leader in the long-term care industry
Initial Post: Based on the Happy Valley scenario detailed above and the information presented in Chapters 1 and 2 of the course text, construct an initial post in which you
• Differentiate between the organization’s stated objectives as to whether they are marketable or non-marketable objectives.
• Select the marketable objectives (i.e., those you would recommend developing in a marketing plan), and explain why you consider those objectives marketable.
• Explain why the marketing plan objectives should be in line with the objectives in the healthcare organization’s strategic plan.
The post Scenario The marketing director for Happy Valley long-term care center looks at appeared first on Assignmentio.