In this assignment, you are asked to respond to a statement concerning work that may challenge current assumptions but encourage you to connect ideas and information (CCS
Creative thinking) to test the statement. In working through this statement, you will demonstrate how you evaluate relationships, patterns and trends about the changing nature of
work to generate wider insights (CCS Sense-making).
Discuss the statement above with reference to a type of work that you consider to be significant.
In your discussion, you should also make reference to two relevant theories (Aristotle, John Locke, or Emile Durkheim).
Do not exceed 800 words (800 words maximum)
No set number of sources, you can see fit.
- Sociology of Work (Transforming Work)
- Benchmark – Social and Cultural Diversity
- Can you think of a scenario in which convenience sampling would work? Explain your example in detail.
- How do development organisations work with men and boys to reduce gender based violence
- What ought to be the proper role of Congress in Strategic Intelligence? Is there a proper role in oversight of strategic intelligence activities, in ensuring that the policy expressed in budget and appropriations laws is being followed, in ensuring that the will of the people and the necessity of national security is being carried out properly by the executive branch of government?
- Doping in Sports
- Engagement strategies
- Consider the Elements of Art and the Principles of Design; write a 2-page essay that describes the museum or gallery and one artwork inside.
- Supportive Submission 2: Kidney Disease Outline and Integrated Resources