11 Jul Students will present two case studies in seminar class from their caseload. Offering a brief overview of the client demographics (fictional name, age, gender identity, marital st
in Social Science / Sociology
Students will present two case studies in seminar class from their caseload. Offering a brief overview of the client demographics (fictional name, age, gender identity, marital status, ethnicity and/or race), the student will present a summary of the following in a PowerPoint format:
- How did this individual/group present to the agency and what the client(s) viewed as their challenges
- Describe the biopsychosocial/cultural/spiritual assessment factors of this case.
- Did you, as a social worker, identify additional needs? If so, what were they?
- What did the client identify as their strengths?
- What strengths did you as the social worker identify in this client?
- Describe in detail how the following theories could be applicable to your client and this case:
- Erikson’s theory of psychosocial development
- Attachment theory
- Person in Environment perspective
- Cognitive Behavioral Theory
- Strengths Perspective
- What type of intervention(s) did you offer and how does this relate to evidence-based practice (EVP)?
- How did you come to choose this particular intervention?
- Was the client involved in the process? Why or why not?
- Discuss the response of your intervention.
- Outcome and Evaluation
- What was the outcome of this case?
- How does this outcome relate to the EVP research?
- Would you have done anything differently and if so, why?
- Describe in a reflection, how you feel about your ability to work with clients.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.