15 Feb Students will reflect on the topics of the week, their role in the case consultation group and any emotions or questions that are
Students will reflect on the topics of the week, their role in the case consultation group and any emotions or questions that are arising for them as a future clinician at this point in the course (fears, concerns, hopes, barriers, learning curves to becoming a clinician). This will be a cumulative, reflective, critical analysis journal with the focus on your experience in this course exploring concepts, interventions, and readings that evoked a response from you. What rubbed you the wrong way? What surprised you? What aligned with your values? What was Challenging? How might you overcome these Challenges? What do you think triggered these reactions?
This week we will cover:
- Substance Abuse in Families
- Impact of Domestic Violence in the Home
- Children and Neurobiology of Trauma
- Webb (2018) Social Work Practice With Children, Chs 13 & 15
- Cook-Cottone, C. P., Anderson, L., & Kane, L. (2019). The elements of counseling children and adolescents, Chapter 6 Cook-Cottone, C. P., Anderson, L., & Kane, L. (2019). The elements of counseling children and adolescents. New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company. (Links to an external site.)
Other Media Resources
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.