Using a business/organization need/issue/scenario, write an analysis of a contextual approach to addressing the item with an information system/technology.
To be included:
- Identify the company – Include a concise statement of the history, background and important facts of the organization.
- Identify the need/issue/scenario you are analyzing as expressed by the business/organization.
- Analysis of the topic – This is basically an analysis of the need/issue/scenario you have elected to analyze and/or resolve. For example, if you selected a financial institution you will begin by describing the organization and associating the topic/problem/risk that it faces. Then by analyzing the components of the topic/problem/risk you will provide solutions and/or recommendations for consideration.
- Utilize the information as provided in A, B, C, D
- All work must be computer generated 12 pt font, single spaced, no cover page, your name, course name and day class meets at top of 1stpage.
- You must follow the APA or MLA style manual. The rubric follows the required information.
- Length – 3-5 pages.
- A bibliography of outside resources will accompany your paper. A minimum five (5) outside scholarly resources cited according to the American Psychological Association (APA) research design manual or MLA research design manual. The text may be cited but will not count as an outside resource.
- Grammar, punctuation, paragraph structure, spelling all are assessed components