What is the difference between effective training and training effectiveness?
1. Define the five elements of a learning evaluation strategy. Give an example of a training program you could develop for a company, and apply the learning evaluation strategy to the training program. Who would be the stakeholders? What would be the high-priority learning area? Who should share responsibility for performance improvement?
2. What four items should be included in learning objectives? Why are all four of these items essential to training programs and learning objectives? What would happen if a trainer did not use a learning objective?
3. What is the difference between effective training and training effectiveness? Which level of evaluation is more important to trainers, and which level is more important to the organization? Explain why.
4. What types of KSAs are needed for leaders to help facilitate training transfer? What role should leaders play in helping new trainees use their skills on the job?
5. How does level 1 and 2 training evaluation impact level 3 and
- Is it possible for the cinematic element in a fictional movie to play a significant role in conveying philosophical ideas (In a similar way as literature can)?
- Discuss about Teaching CTE in the Fourth Industrial Revolution Investigating the lack of FIR technologies in public education.
- Explain how personal and business ethics can be subconsciously overridden in decision-making.
- What is the difference between effective training and training effectiveness?
- What does each text communicate about what it means to be human?
- What is the value of providing post-training support groups for new trainees?
- Explain why Xenophon’s Symposium shouldn’t be taken seriously.
- Discuss how LeGuins short story presents and critiques the concept of utopia through satire, identifying what perceived evil is being exposed.
- Explain how patient pain is assessed and manage in the critical care setting.
- Explain how the Brain Directly Impacts Human Sexuality.