Book The Martian by Andy Weir.
Character astronaut :Mark Watney . ( I have or would like to be innovative and adventures like him)
It seems to be made for me because I would like to be Watney , able adapt in face of physical and psychological stress when his survival is doomed. Able to have strength and perseverance to function and survive difficult situation. I want to have faith and confidence in myself when it appears in adversity like Watney. I want have ingenuity and problem -solving skills in crisis like him.
- Discuss about the correlation on the effects of social, financial, and economic effects caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Which book, character, piece of work (fiction or non-fiction) seems made for you? Why?
- Discuss about the Investigation of a specific phenomenon related to the intertwined histories of the Anglophone Caribbean and Great Britain.
- Was Britain truly depriving colonist of their natural rights?
- What the passage tells us about our ultimate fate.
- Briefly elaborate how volunteering at Alzheimers Center impacted, influenced my outlook to my life and patients in general.
- Exploring how youth workers can support young people to avoid offending.
- Are they a realistic appraisal of millennials?
- Compare and contrast the concepts of realism and idealism in American foreign policy making.
- Write an essay explaining the view defended by John Harris in The Survival Lottery.