Write a Comparative Analysis of Apple and Samsung.
Your paper should emphasize quality rather than quantity, and its structure should contain four sections: Introduction and objective, Review of Literature, Economic Analysis and Summary and Conclusion. The paper should be at least 10 pages in length without the Title Page.
Select any one of these three topics for your course paper. Empirical papers with data analysis will receive maximum credit.
Smart Phones: A Comparative Analysis of Apple and Samsung
a). The introduction should be 1-2 paragraphs long. Specify the objective as clearly as possible. It should set the relevance of the topic and finish with the main question or questions you want to answer in this paper. The introduction must also state your main argument, idea or hypothesis of your paper.
b). Review of Literature. In this section, review several studies similar to what you are writing on. Make sure to give proper credit to each author(s) whose work you are quoting. Use the APA guidelines in referencing each article, book, journal or the Internet source. In the final paragraph or paragraphs of this section, explain how your paper will contribute to the body of knowledge. This section should be 3-4 pages long.
c). The Economic Analysis section should be 2-4 pages long. In this section you should present the empirical evidence and with the help of some microeconomic tools, you should explain rationally what happens in reality. Include terms like demand, supply, variable and fixed costs, marginal or incremental changes, marginal and average costs, price elasticity, income elasticity, maximization, minimization, normal profit, competitive markets, product differentiation, market structure, oligopoly, and other relevant terms.
d) The summary and conclusion should be directly related to the objective of your paper. This section should be about one page long and it should answer the questions introduced in the objective of the paper. Be sure there is a strong connection between the introduction and the conclusion. You can also expand on the implications of your answer and predict something about the future.
The Final page or pages of your paper must contain the “Reference” section. The references must be drawn from the body of the paper. Use the APA style in listing the References. Your References should include at least one scholarly article relevant to your paper, a relevant book (not a textbook) and several Internet references.
Short papers are nice pieces of art. Your paper will be evaluated on the clarity of objective, rational coherence, quality of argument and format, more specifically on the contribution to the body of knowledge on the main subject. Below is the grading criteria of your paper.
Written Assignment Grading Standards
Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling
APA style for citations and no sign of plagiarism*
Clarity of objective, conclusion and strong connection between introduction and conclusion
Economic analysis using economic principles
Empirical evidence that supports economic analysis
Overall quality of the paper
* If plagiarism is detected, your course paper grade is automatically 0. However, it may escalate to a more severe penalty. Refer to National University catalog for policy description on plagiarism.
3. Use Times New Roman font size 11 or 12 and double space your paper.
4. Information on APA style is available at our Library, http://nuls.nu.edu/web/trainingtools/assets/media/APA.pdf or http://library.nu.edu/FindResources/ReferenceTools/citations.html.
5. Refereed papers are academic papers that were critiqued and reviewed by experts before being published. More information can be found in http://jerz.setonhill.edu/writing/academic/sources/journals/index.html
Internet articles and newspaper articles are NOT usually academic articles that fill the bill as a valid reference.
- What are the Alternative Ways of Measuring Wellbeing of Nations Besides GDP.
- Write a paper on the Marketing Plan for Heidelberg Electric Supply.
- How might social and cultural backgrounds affect grouping of prison populations?
- Explain Why practicing safe sex is important.
- What is the role of the school nurse? Include examples of their required skills in your answer.
- Romantic writers both critiqued and tried to re-imagine the relationship between human communities and the natural environment. Analyze the representations of relationships between the human and the non-human natural world in Jane Austens Persuasion.
- Write a Comparative Analysis of Apple and Samsung.
- briefly describe the reasons for this choice of the topic and study, along with the other elements required as indicated below.
- Describe how you hope to further develop as a person, and in what ways will you contribute to the College community during your time on campus.
- Describe ways to raise awareness and communicate the importance of considering diverse and ethical perspectives. Include concrete examples from the identified problem.