Write a paper explaining whether the Electoral College should be reformed. The paper MUST meet the following guidelines:
1) The paper MUST be 4 to 5 pages long, not including the title page and the bibliography.
2) Structure your paper into TWO main sections. In the first section (2-3 pages), explain what the Electoral College is and how it works. In the second section (2-3 pages), you have to articulate an argument FOR or AGAINST the reform of the Electoral College. Your argument should consist of, at least, TWO reasons justifying the position you are taking. Use examples, data, etc… to substantiate your argument.
3) You have to use AT LEAST THREE SOURCES. Acceptable sources include books, scholarly articles, book chapters, etc…. (Wikipedia is not an acceptable source).
4) It is imperative that you use an appropriate citation style when you are quoting or paraphrasing a source. Use any citation style you feel comfortable with (APA or Chicago Turabian). The research paper will be checked for plagiarism. Therefore, make sure you submit your own original work. After submitting your paper, you can review SafeAssign originality report and fix any issues, then, resubmit again
- What do you believe are key differences between managing and leading people?
- Discuss spousal abuse; say that you want to propose a method for rehabilitating abusers.
- Discuss and create a human resource management policy to include: recruitment, selection, benefits and compensation, performance evaluation, development of employees and formulation of human resource procedures.
- What is documentary photography?
- Discuss one pertinent point from one of the following cases on the discussion board: Ex Parte Crouse (1839).
- Write a paper on the Hypertension in African Americans in 22193.
- What is the basis of its authority and how does Kafka suggest ways to subvert that authority?
- Discuss the differences between high-context and low-context communication and provide specific examples.
- Write a paper explaining whether the Electoral College should be reformed.
- Write a brief analysis of the connection between EBP and the Quadruple Aim.