Write a paper on Analyzing three scholars interpretations of the Parthenon Friezes (Classical Greece).
In the first part of your essay, describe each scholars argument succinctly and separately. (That is, do not immediately compare the arguments.) When you are considering the scholars main argument, consider: what new interpretations of the monument are proposed?; what type of question is the scholar trying to answer about the monument?
When you summarize the scholarly argument, make sure also to describe what types of evidence are used (literary, iconographic, stylistic, etc.) to support the main argument.
After having summarized the arguments of each scholar separately, you will then compare their arguments. Be sure to identify what similarities they share. In what ways do the three accounts seem to agree? Once you identify the similarities between the authors, discuss the differences. This will be the focus of your analysis. You might focus on a single image (or two) in your analysis in order to highlight the different interpretative positions.
No additional research is necessary.
Lastly, conclude your paper by stating which position seems most convincing to you and why (that is, explain who has presented the most convincing evidence.) Or, explain why you think the different interpretations can all be correct.. Feel free to hypothesize how one author might respond to the interpretations of other authors.
To summarize: three main parts of your paper:
1. Summarizing each scholars interpretation of the monument, describing also the types of evidence used to support their argument.
2. A comparison of the three scholarly arguments, analyzing points of agreement and disagreement between the three different interpretations.
3. A consideration of which interpretation seemed most convincing and why.
- Analyze the argument in the philosophical text by concisely summarizing its premise and conclusion, tracing its logical course, explaining how specific inferences and reasoning relate to the argument as a whole, and identifying important imagery and thought experiments.
- Describe your research process for the AB Assignment, summarizing the process, your findings, and using the sources in your analysis with direct quotations and proper MLA citations.
- Write a paper on Analyzing three scholars interpretations of the Parthenon Friezes (Classical Greece).
- What is potential GDP?
- What event, relationship, or social dynamic shown in the film surprise you the most?
- Write a paper on the Food Deserts and Social Justice.
- Write a paper discussing High flow Oxygen delivered devices overcoming respiratory distress in Cardiac patients.
- How does the treatment of Native Americans in the US music industry mirror the treatment of Native Americans in US history and mainstream society?
- Write a Biography on a composer born prior to 1920.
- Write an essay on Uber Business Model/Uber Opportunities and Threats in specific global market.