Write a reflection on the attached PowerPoint presentation entitled, Keep Junk Science Out Of The Courtroom. The PowerPoint presentation was presented to my English class last week. The reflection memo should talk about what you think you did well and what you could have done better during your presentation by referring to actual feedback you have received from your classmates (please see feedback from my class in attachment). You can compose the reflection by answering the following questions:
1. What kind of information was missing (or needed more clarification) according to feedback from your
2. What kind of structure seemed to have worked well (or not) according to feedback?
3. Which explanation or argument in your presentation did seem to have worked as you intended (or
not) according to feedback from your audience?
4. How do you think you
- Write a reflection on the attached PowerPoint presentation entitled, Keep Junk Science Out Of The Courtroom.
- Discuss how this work is applicable or relevant to the issues that are prevalent in today’s society.
- What would be the short and the long-terms effects for both parents and children, psychologically, physically, socially, mentally, and emotionally?
- Describe whether or not the instrument can be used to measure patient response to therapy/treatment or if it is strictly for assessment and diagnosis.
- Write a user guide for your visualizations explaining the purpose of each visualization and demonstrating how to use the custom metric and filter you included in the visualizations you created.
- Discuss The Role Islam & Political Development Of Egypt.
- What philosophers did the arguments in the book remind you of?
- Describe the parts of your personal philosophy where you agree or disagree with this theorist.
- Write an introductory paragraph to describe your interest in working with students.
- Discuss the different sets of values that come from the opposing sides. Conclusion.