Start with why your topic is important (statistics, relevance, implications, etc.)
– Research on weight bias (what is it, how common is it, where it happens, who is impacted, etc.)
– Mental health (anxiety, depression, eating disorders, etc.)
– Can talk about each in their own paragraph (prevalence, symptoms, implications, etc.)
Write a research on the impact of weight bias on mental health.
-Conclusions (why we should care, what should future research focus on, what are the limitations of the research you looked at)
- .Discuss and explain positive and negative externalities with emphasis on pollution and what can be done to fix inefficiency.
- Explain how the move from Miami to Minnesota represent the harsh reality of her familys situation as refugees?
- What impact has the Affordable Care Act had on psychiatric-mental health advanced practice nursing?
- Why did the concept of energy take so long to develop?
- Write a research on the impact of weight bias on mental health.
- Write a synthesis in which you have drawn upon two or three sources to support your argument and acknowledge counterarguments.
- Explain how to find and recognize legitimate scholarly secondary sources and how to read and respond to those sources.
- Write a research study about quality of life in the UAE during COVID-19.
- Write a short reflection to your future self that has a message to remind you about what this project is and assist you for when you want to share this with your loved one.
- Describe two recent indicators of polarization.