1-Watch the video above
2-Choose an elderly relative or loved one and tell them you would like to learn about the music they listen(ed) to and music they hope to never forget, a “Soundtrack of my Life”.
3-Create a minimum 15-song playlist with them.
List all of the songs (Artist + Title)
Ask the relative why they chose each song and write a brief description for each one
4-Create the playlist on an online platform (Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, etc) and copy the link into your paper. We have to be able to see that you actually created the playlist.
5-Write a short reflection to your future self that has a message to remind you about what this project is and assist you for when you want to share this with your loved one. I will not grade the quality of the writing, it’s literally a message to yourself so you remember what this is in case it’s years or decades until you share the playlist.
- .Discuss and explain positive and negative externalities with emphasis on pollution and what can be done to fix inefficiency.
- Explain how the move from Miami to Minnesota represent the harsh reality of her familys situation as refugees?
- What impact has the Affordable Care Act had on psychiatric-mental health advanced practice nursing?
- Why did the concept of energy take so long to develop?
- Write a research on the impact of weight bias on mental health.
- Write a synthesis in which you have drawn upon two or three sources to support your argument and acknowledge counterarguments.
- Explain how to find and recognize legitimate scholarly secondary sources and how to read and respond to those sources.
- Write a research study about quality of life in the UAE during COVID-19.
- Write a short reflection to your future self that has a message to remind you about what this project is and assist you for when you want to share this with your loved one.
- Describe two recent indicators of polarization.