Write about something which interests you, but about which you’d like to know more. Follow your curiosity and explore your own intelligence. Consider the following questions:
· Think of your audience and consider what the average person knows about your subject. How will you adapt to that knowledge?
· Is there something surprising or fantastic about your topic? Something unexpected?
· Why is this topic important to you, and why should it be important to others?
· Define, refine, and limit your focus so that you can give your subject the attention it deserves.
· You can use a personal interview if your subject is in some way a justifiable expert on your subject. Possible examples could a school athlete, someone who does a job, or is a professional in the field.
· Remember, good research writes itself.
Topics need to be reviewed and cleared with me. Papers should be ten pages long.
The post Write about something which interests you, but about which you’d like to know mo appeared first on Skilled Papers.