Write an essay, imagine that you have been born and raised in a totally different area of the world from your own background. Choose from the world areas that we have covered this semester. For instance, if you were born and raised somewhere in the American South, pick somewhere in Europe, Russia, Canada, Australia/New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, or another region of the USA.
Be sure to include how the terrain, weather, and general climate might affect who you are in your new identity. Also, include how the culture, political views, religious influences, and other traits of that region have influenced who you are in your different setting. You are welcome and encouraged to consult your class notes and textbook in your analysis.
Finally, conclude by giving your own personal views as to how determinative such geographical traits are upon people in general across the world. That is, answer the question, Is your geography your destiny? You are encouraged to include your religious views on that topic as well (e.g. How God uses ones environment to shape a person; whether some environments are more beneficial or more destructive than others to a persons identity and destiny, etc.).
- Write a paper on social/cultural influences on food choices.
- What is the 3 most Comparison/Similarities between Canada and USA’s health care policy, environmental policy since 2014, and foreign policy?
- Explain why art programs should keep being funded and supported in schools?
- What are the roles of marketing ethics and social responsibility in health care today?
- List two benefits of the IT Strategy to use a SaaS solution to support the hiring process.
- Write a 1 1/2 to 2-page literary analysis on William Faulkner’s short story “A Rose for Emily.”
- What are the possible psychological changes with PD?
- Explain the significance of the family and the importance of ritual.
- Write an essay, imagine that you have been born and raised in a totally different area of the world from your own background.
- Discuss the relationship between emotion and behavior.