29 Aug You are a new member of a crime scene investigative (CSI) unit that is only a couple of months old. The Chief of Police asks you to create an introductory document for a new communit
You are a new member of a crime scene investigative (CSI) unit that is only a couple of months old. The Chief of Police asks you to create an introductory document for a new community outreach program. The goal is to help the community understand the different types of evidence and how they are used.
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Provide 5 examples of real or physical evidence that might require explanation in court by you because you are the one recording, recovering, processing, and packaging the evidence you recovered.
- Why is real or physical evidence important for the triers of fact (jury)?
- What is demonstrative evidence, and why is it used to clarify issues in trials?
- What is the difference between direct evidence and circumstantial evidence? Explain.
- What is the concept of overwhelming circumstantial evidence? Explain.
- Can circumstantial evidence be enough for a conviction? Why or why not?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.