05 Apr You are a physical education teacher of third grade students at an urban public school. Aware of the lack of physical activity among many A
You are a physical education teacher of third grade students at an urban public school. Aware of the lack of physical activity among many American children, you have decided to plan a physical education regimen for your students that maximizes their opportunities for exercise. You also want to plan physical activities for students in your class that will help them learn age-appropriate physical skills that will develop motor skills.
Health and Physical Development (HPD)
- Physical Health and Growth
- Goal HPD-2: Children engage in active physical play indoors and outdoors.
- Motor Development
- Goal HPD-4: Children develop the large muscle control and abilities needed to move through and explore their environment.
- Goal HPD-5: Children develop small muscle control and hand-eye coordination to manipulate objects and work with tools.
- Physical Education
- Motor Skills
- Movement Concepts
- Health-related Fitness
Instructions and Rubric for Chapter Scenario: 100 Points Total
Focus Assignment: 50 points
Create a plan for physical activities to be incorporated in your PE class during the school year.
- In a minimum of 1 paragraph for each, describe two to three activities each that will
- (1) keep all students physically active in your class, and
- (2) teach students to develop fine and gross motor skills as appropriate for their age level.
Self Reflection: 50 points
- For each item of your plan, explain how this item addresses the issues in the scenario (40 points).
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.