20 Mar You have been assigned a corporation to analyze in this class. Using the readings and resources provided this week, along with y
You have been assigned a corporation to analyze in this class. Using the readings and resources provided this week, along with your own research, provide the following information for your assigned corporation: You can find a lot of information from the firm’s annual report. Additionally you can use Yahoo finance.com or Mergentonline.com (used through the Wilmu library system).
- What financial market, NYSE or NASDAQ, is your assigned corporation listed on? Why does it matter?
- Current Market Capitalization:
- Using the provided excel template, show the calculation: Market Cap = Shares Outstanding times Stock Price
- Define Mid-Cap and Large-Cap. Which designation is your corporation?
- Current Dividend Yield:
- Using the provided excel template, show the calculation: Dividend Yield = Annual Dividend divided by Stock Price
- Provide an example of the current savings rate at a bank. Does your corporation pay a higher rate for their dividend yield? Knowing that stocks are riskier than savings accounts, defend or support the current dividend yield. Provide at least ½ page.
- CEO Pay Trend
- Provide a five-year trend of the CEO pay for your corporation. In your opinion, in your own words, provide at least one full page that defends or criticizes the trend in CEO pay.
- Debt to Equity Ratio:
- What is the debt (bonds) to equity (stocks) ratio of your assigned corporation for the past 5 years (no calculation needed just cite a reliable source)?
- Using the five-year trend above, what is your assigned corporation’s current condition of the ’right-hand’ side of the balance sheet in terms of total debt to total equity of the firm? In other words, provide and analyze the debt to equity ratio. Provide at least ½ page.
|MARKET CAP AND DIVIDEND YIELD CALCULATION: TYPE COMPANY NAME HERE|
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||X||STOCK PRICE||=||MARKET CAPITALIZATION|
|ANNUAL DIVIDEND||/||STOCK PRICE||=||DIVIDEND YIELD|
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.