16 Mar You have been assigned to a global work team task
You have been assigned to a global work team tasked with creating a strategic internal employee communications plan for your workplace. Before the team can get started, you must examine the workplace to identify what the overall strategy must cover. Consider the following when brainstorming your communication strategy:
- Sketch out your understanding of communication with a visual map.
- Determine the best platforms for communication (virtual or face-to-face).
- Develop at least 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of electronic and in-person communication.
- Compare and contrast 2 written and oral communication methods.
- Select 2 communication channels to present 1 message to (a) an individual employee within the organization and (b) a group within the organization.
- Describe a new product being released by your company by writing messages of 400–500 words to (a) the individual, and (b) the group.
- For the individual employee message, consider how the new product affects the individual’s job or role within the organization. How would you customize the message?
- What considerations are important in the message for a larger group? Are there specific differences? Answer these questions in the analysis.
- Lastly, explain what communication channels are most effective when dealing with individual employees, a group, and the larger organization. Consider cross-communication platforms, too. How do they complement each other?
It is time to draft the employee communication plan for your company. , include the following information in your strategic plan:
- Company synopsis: This is a snapshot of the company, what it sells, and the number of employees.
- Management’s philosophy on employee communication: An example of a management philosophy could be that any important communication about the company’s activities are shared internally before being shared externally on the Internet or in a news release.
- Goals of the communication plan: One possible goal could be to help employees be more productive by establishing a clear and effective employee communication plan. The plan can be viewed as an organizational diagnostic that provides employees with consistent, accurate, and regular information about the company’s business goals and objectives.
- Target audience characteristics: The plan should take into account cultural, gender, and linguistic differences to help employees understand the goals of the organization.
- Communication tools: These can include various deliverables, including e-mails, newsletters, e-blasts, brochures, reports, conferences, employee meetings, and more.
- Communication channels: Communication channels include internal and external Web sites, public relations venues, visits or speeches from management, and more.
- Review the evaluation methods for your plan. How will you communicate results to management on a regular basis? Consider a monthly report, management briefings, updates, and a yearly summary for board presentations.
- Describe how you plan to deal with the negative emotions (from employees or other audience groups) that often accompany bad news or other information.
Finally, prepare the opening of the oral presentation that will describe your completed plan to management.
add at least 8 citations in APA format with at least 1300 words
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.