25 May You will analyze the current literature on the health system in the U.S. Your final project will include a paper, a voiceover PowerPoint presentati
You will analyze the current literature on the health system in the U.S. Your final project will include a paper, a voiceover PowerPoint presentation, and an infographic of your proposed solution. Possible solutions include a single payer universal plan, a multi-payer universal plan, a potential enhancement to the ACA such as adding a public option, Medicare for all, or a complete repeal of the current law.
The three (3) deliverables are:
- A paper that includes the challenges facing the U.S. in terms of balancing the iron triangle of health – Costs, Access, and Quality. Please address the following:
- An examination of current policy
- A discussion of whether healthcare should be considered a right or a privilege
- A discussion of the role of special interest groups on health reform
- Articulate the significance of the involvement the Congressional Budget Office in determining the cost effectiveness of reform
- Explain the importance of considering existing privacy laws in reform efforts
- Describe and justify your potential solution to current challenges facing the U.S., including resource allocation
- A voiceover PowerPoint presentation that summarizes the major challenges facing the U.S. in terms of balancing the iron triangle of health, a comparison of various possible solutions, and your proposed solutions.
- An infographic that outlines your final proposed solution to the current challenges facing the U.S. in terms of balancing the iron triangle of health.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.