04 May You write a clear, concise, and persuasive analysis, in your own words, for the 1 artist and their work that you select from the list above. The a
in Architecture and Design
4. Kehinde Wiley, NAPOLEON LEADING THE ARMY OVER THE ALPS, 2005
You write a clear, concise, and persuasive analysis, in your own words, for the 1 artist and their work that you select from the list above. The analysis should convince your reader of the validity of your objective interpretation. I’m looking for a paragraph or two that interweaves the following information:
- Appropriate course terminology.
- Your thoughts backed up by evidence. I don’t want to see a string of quotes (which is plagiarism) – think critically.
- Visually analyzes the artwork: What FEA & PoD are used most prominently in the artwork? Why does the artist make those choices? What medium does the artist choose?
- Contextually analyzes the artwork: How does the artwork relate to the time in which it was created? When? Where? What was happening politically, socially, economically, etc., that the artists were responding to?
- Thematically analyzes the artwork: What are the major themes are present in the artwork? And how are they applied?
- Clearly state your objective interpretation of the artwork. This should be the result of thinking critically about the object’s original context, key ideas & characteristics of the movement, FEA, PoD & the major themes of art.
Finally, you will ask a challenge question for your peers to answer. Questions and responses to them should:
- Derive from course material
- Center on thinking about the art object in myriad ways.
- Not be too obscure, obvious or off topic
- Challenge each other to think critically about the art object & it’s context.
- Focus on developing ideas – think about other themes that may apply to deepen the discussion.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.